Tuesday, January 19, 2010

more blogging..

I would really like to blog more regularly. I read all these lovely ladies blogs and what they have made or have done but just don't get to blog myself... its not hard.. I don't have to have a photo.. text is fine sometimes... right?....SO the plan is....I will really, really try and blog weekly or at least fortnightly!
Just to let you know or show, things happening.. derr.. that is what a blog is...yeh
Okay, I have just received pics of blocks for our new program (like Quiltaid) 'Pieces of the Past' Web Sampler. There are nine blocks designed by Michelle Yeo and nine shops will have a kit available of one block each, as well as a Finishing Kit. Fabrics used are 'Civil War Tribute Collection'.

We have the new patterns from Red Brolly. 'Animal Crackers' BOM Full set of patterns available @ the moment. Kits will be available soon.



And another quilt kit using 'Hope Valley' by Denyse Schmidt. Pretty nice!
We will have this as display next week. Sara has made a sample. This would be perfect for the trendy home maker or younger relative.

The shed will be open tomorrow. The 'Tour Down Under' passes through but I will be here! Amongst all the bikes.
I have just finished another red pinwheels quilt. Like the one I made for Ruby (past blog).
We will have kits available, once I do the pattern. Not just red either, we will have all sorts of colours.
Maybe I'll leave it here, for today. Lots more to tell you later, Jane
























1 comment:

Kris said...

I like it when you blog Jane! Very nice reading. I just love Hope Valley! I don't own any yet. Must get to your shop to buy some. (Never mind that I was there today.)