Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Beginners Class.

I'm back! I've been otherwise busy.. it seems.. and now finally I'm back to the blogging.
A couple weeks ago I attended our guild's Quilt Encounter (Quilt Camp) which is a week long retreat, with international, interstate and local tutors, teaching pretty cool classes. I was lucky to be attending as one of the 2 shops, which are invited. For me, it is a wonderful week of meeting quilters and friends and enjoying each others company. Hi to all those who attended.
I have also just published the latest newsletter. If you would to read it, check out my website and go to newsletter.

Since then I have decided to run this quilt (below) as a new Beginners Class. (so its not in the Newsletter) Beginning on Wednesday 18 August from 10am - 1pm, every fortnight until Xmas. It comes as a kit of fabrics and pattern, so there is no need to fuss with colours. Sewing machine is required too.
We have this new kit 'On Freedoms Wings' available. Using the new 'Lily and Will' fabrics by Bunnyhill Designs it makes these simple stitcheries and applique designs, sophisticated and trendy. Vicki has made this beautiful sample to hang in store.

Here is a close up of the pretty stitcheries.

And to finish today, here is a pic of my little cutie pie. Now 4 months old!!

I promise I will be back soon.
Jane ***




2 comments:

Lorraine said...

She is just gorgeous Jane....! nice to see you posting again....See you soon......L

picklesticks said...

Wow, she is looking so old! Love all the quilts.