Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All set for the Fair.

Well I'm set up and ready for action! That is ready for the Adelaide Craft and Quilt Fair ... starting tomorrow. Setting up today was a lot quicker than usual. Had help from DH (with carting of the gear) and DH3 (with setting up). DH at the moment is very helpful because I have shingles. He's had them and knows exactly how painful they are. I was diagnosed on Monday... which I said to the Dr. was such good timing.... not....
So long as I keep up the pain killers, Im fine.
Anyhow I think my booth, looks really pretty. Come on by and say hi! Booth E14. We have lots of new kits, patterns and fabrics.



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

....and yes..your booth did look pretty....! I have been trying to get some stitching done today but not getting much done....Hope you are feeling better soon!!